Have you just started playing rules of survival? Following are Fragcache’s own Rules of Survival Tips & Tricks Guide that is required to be known by the player in order to get an edge in the world which has been put against you:
- Discover a control format with whom you are comfortable.
- Choose the best place where you wanted to be dropped in order to get ample of time for formulating strategies.
- Get the things on a priority basis like look for a backpack and helmet first as the former will help you in keeping multiple of things while the latter will do the job of protecting you.
- Formulate strong strategy like whenever you enter any building keep the doors locked and hide yourself in the washroom so, if anyone enters, you can blew them away.
- Have patience and wait till the opponent comes in your way rather than moving towards them and invite more troubles.
- Use headphones to make the game more realistic and to be more concentrated.
Know when you are required to be in or out of the circle.
- Hide yourself around the circle in order to catch people running into the circle.
- Find the way to loot the crates dropped by the planes but make sure that you remain safe from other players.
- The player should always ensure that they have sufficient grenades. Never run out of grenades as it can prove to be very risky.
- Make use of third person camera in order to get first mover advantage.
Rules of Survival Cheats & Hacks
One can use Rules of Survival cheats which essentially means that the player can aim at few other players automatically so that they can win this game easily. Be careful while using Rules of Survival hacks as it would be moderately observable if the player is pulling the shots off which is quite impossible to do. One can also find the hacks having best reputation and do not forget make fresh account in order to use the Rules of Survival Hack.
Read the reviews of other players in order to ensure that the hack is free of viruses and that it works correctly. Now go and enjoy some Rules of Survival gaming!